Bring nature into your space with our stunning range of ecologically friendly wall solutions.
Here at THINK, we have utilised cork in a unique and beautiful way to bring a range of superlative wall coverings that can transform any room into a stylish and warm environment.
Cork is a fantastic natural and sustainable product. It is lightweight, easy to install and has fantastic natural heat and acoustic insulation properties. Once derided as yesterday’s fashion, the natural properties and environmentally friendliness of the material have ensured it has never gone away.
At THINK, we have reimagined the cork wall for the 21st Century. Our Cork Wall 2D tiles and 3D fixtures bring a warm earthiness into any environment with a series of stunning finishes and designs.
Cork Walls are the perfect solution for a wide range of situations and can transform any space, including:
- Dining rooms
- Reception areas
- Recreation rooms
- Elevator interiors
Create a stunning wall with a guaranteed WOW Factor with our stylish cork elements
Our range of tiles and 3D finishes elevates the humble cork tile to the realms of practicality, natural beauty, and sheer panache. For a truly sustainable option that looks stunning, offers fantastic acoustic and heat insulation, and can be quickly and easily installed, our spectacular range of cork wall finishes is unbeatable.
Rusticork Range – Bark, Bluemoon, Slate
For a natural, bold, and rustic look, then our range of Rusticork tiles and panels delivers. Only cork sourced from the bark of a cork oak tree can produce the unique look of these tiles.
Combined with the stunning aesthetics, the easy installation and lightweight of these tiles has made this wall finish one of our most popular. It comes in three options:
Rusticork – Bark
For a truly stunning effect, the natural look and feel of the Rusticork Bark series is a fantastic option. The natural beauty of the oak is allowed to take centre stage, and it steals the show.
Rusticork – Bluemoon
As a striking wall feature or an equally striking feature wall, the Rusticork Bluemoon range will be the focal point in any environment. This atmospheric and 3D wall covering is stylish, eye-catching, and unique.
Rusticork – Slate
With a structured and layered design that still retains a sense of nature, the Rusticork Slate range has a visually stunning look that brings a warm feel to any space. Its unique, modern, and tactile look make it stand out in any environment.
Each design type is unique and is produced using different sizes of granulated and plain cork bound with a polyurethane cork binder. Our Rusticork range is sourced from sustainable sources and is biodegradable and recyclable.
- CORKGUARD® – All tiles are finished with CorkGuard® protective coating
- Simple Installation – Lightweight, safe to handle and simple to install
- Sound Absorbency – Excellent acoustic properties deaden airborne noise
- Thermal Insulation – Increases thermal comfort and reduces heating costs
- Safety Built-in – Rusticork tiles use no softeners, PVC, or other hazardous chemicals and emit no toxic fumes should they burn
Finished in a Bluemoon colour scheme, these tiles make a stylish addition to any room and add texture and depth to any wall space. Made from 100% post-industrial recycled cork, these are a sustainable and environmentally friendly wall covering.
Bring walls to life with the organic look of our natural 3DFORMS Pyramid tiles. These add depth and texture to any vertical surface and can transform bland spaces into warm and welcoming areas.
With enhanced acoustic and thermal properties and the addition of 3D textures, the pyramid range introduces a touch of élan and practicality to any area. Made from 100% recycled cork and containing no softeners, PVC, or other hazardous chemicals, these are a safe and sustainable way to bring your walls to life.
- CORKGUARD® – This coating protects the integrity of the tile, available in clear or coloured
- Dimensions – Available in two sizes – 150 x 150 x 30 mm or 300 x 300 x 30 mm
- Enhanced Acoustic and Thermal Properties – Softens airborne noise and provide an added layer of insulation
- Fire Resistance – Conforms to EN ISO 11925‐2, EN 13501‐1
- Safe – Contains no substances harmful to health or the environment
Let your imagination run wild with the sheer versatility of our Modular Bluemoon range.
These solid agglomerated wall tiles improve the acoustic and thermal performance of any space, making for a more comfortable environment and reducing heating costs. Finished in our Bluemoon colour scheme, these are a unique and beautiful addition to any décor scheme.
- Made from 100% recycled cork and finished with CORKGUARD®, these are easy to work with and can simply be glued to suitable surfaces.
- Dimensions – 580 x 580 x 7 mm
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly – Contain no chemicals or substances dangerous to health or the environment
- 3D – Add depth and texture to any space with the 3D effect
- Fire Resistance – Complies with EN 13501‐1 Fire class E
- Water and Stain resistant – Finished with a water-based protective layer